JURIED STUDENT SHOW 2014
NMSU UNIVERSITY ART GALLERY
THE DEADLINE IS 5 PM ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 24TH.
UPLOADS TO THE UAG JSS CANVAS SITE
The annual Juried Student Show is open to all NMSU Main Campus students in any major. Original artwork created in the past 15 months in any media is viable for judging. Students may submit up to three (3) works of art. There is no entry fee. All submissions will be online, using Canvas.
HOW TO APPLY
IT’S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
- GET REGISTERED for access to the UAG JSS Canvas site by emailing your FULL NAME and NMSU EMAIL ADDRESS to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LOG INTO THE CANVAS WEBSITE and find the link for the UAG JSS, which should be listed as one of your courses once your banner # is uploaded.
- Use Canvas to UPLOAD YOUR DIGITAL IMAGES (up to three (3) individual works) and to UPLOAD YOUR COMPLETED ENTRY FORM (which is available on the Canvas site).
SIZE & SPACE SPECIFICATIONS
- Size is limited to the UAG doorway opening unless an installation is proposed.
- Due to space limitations and the desire to showcase works by the maximum number of students, series are not allowed, unless mounted in a single frame or case.
The UAG staff reserves the right to determine appropriate installation and presentation criteria.
A list of accepted works will be posted on the UAG door, on Canvas and on the University Art Gallery website (www.nmsu.edu/artgal) by 5 p.m.
All works accepted into the UAG JSS must be delivered, ready to install, on this date.
Delivery hours are 8:00 am-5 pm.
ANY WORKS NOT SUBMITTED BY 5 PM MONDAY MARCH 10 WILL BE OMITTED FROM THE EXHIBITION.
5-7 p.m. Opening Reception for the UAG JSS; the Awards Ceremony begins at 6 p.m.
4 p.m. UAG JSS Closes
All work must be retrieved from the UAG JSS by 5 p.m.
Need more information?
Call Valerie Amendola, the Gallery Administrator at 575-646-2545